Play dough Shopping List
2 cups plain flour
1 TBS cream tartar
1 cup salt
2 cups water
2 TBS cooking oil
Craft Shopping List
5 x 26cm latex balloons, coloured green, blue, purple, red and yellow (makes one set, handy to have a few spare)
Black permanent Marker
Play dough Directions:
- Mix the food ingredients in a saucepan, stirring over medium heat for three to five minutes, or until the mixture comes together forming a hard-to-stir congealed heap.
- Let it cool
- Take it out of the pan and kneed it a little.
- Grab an adult sized hand, or two kid’s handfuls of play dough.
- Roll it out nice and long and thin.
- Stretch your balloon as wide as you can and stuff the play dough inside. (Adults can do this themselves, but kids will need help with this part.)
- Press the filled balloon to make it flat and get as much air out as possible.
- Tie it off with a knot.
- Add a face using your sharpie: Red= Angry, Blue= Sad, Green= Confused, and Purple= Scared.
Print Your Shopping List