- 600g pumpkin
- 1 head garlic halved horizontally
- 450g parsnip
- 1 red onion
- 100g olive oil
- 6 baby carrots
- 250g cherry tomatoes,
- halved 2 sprigs rosemary
- ½ lemon 4 tsp capers
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Peel and chop parsnips into large batons (5cm x 1.5cm). Peel and cut onion into 6 wedges and place both parsnip and onion into a large bowl. Add garlic, salt and pepper and pour oil over the top. Toss everything to ensure it’s covered well with oil. Peel and chop beetroot into quarters and add to the parsnip mix. Toss again lightly and pour everything into a large roasting pan along with the sprigs of rosemary. Roast for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, thoroughly clean the carrots and top and tail them. Peel the pumpkin and chop into cubes. Add both to the roasting pan and brush with some of the oil from the pan. Cook for a further 40 minutes.
- When the vegetables are looking golden in colour, add baby tomatoes to the pan and cook roast for a further 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of oil, honey, mustard, salt and pepper all together. Once the vegetables are cooked, take them out of the oven. Whisk the vinaigrette again. add capers and pour over the top of the vegetables.
Recipe & Photography by Adeline & Lumiere
Print Your Shopping List